Dc Comics Rpg: Arkham City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkham Asylum has been expanded to a large part of Gotham, What lurks behind the city walls?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue where once was Green

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meraxa

Blue where once was Green Empty
PostSubject: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Jonny descended upon the bustling concrete jungle known as Coast City, typically seen as the place to go on Earth if you wanted to find Green Lanterns. But he wasn't here to find Green Lanterns, he was here to find one of their former (and currently one of his active) bosses. Heck, if there were a Green Lantern nearby, it'd be damned useful, as his ring would fully activate. But there wasn't, and so he was gonna have to manage. He followed the orb that once (possibly even still) was Scar's body, wondering just where exactly it was leading him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Johhny hears whispers to go to the Death of a legend, and Birthplace of a "Rayner".
Back to top Go down
https://dccomicrpg.rpg-board.net
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Rayner... why did that name feel so familiar?
[Kyle Rayner, Green Lantern of Sector 2814. Formerly Ion] The ring informed him, clearing up some of the info.
"I see... where exactly did Rayner receive his ring?" Jonny asked, the ring taking control as he flew towards the alleyway, unsure of what was gonna happen to the orb.
"Wonder what could so special about here..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Ganthet suddenly rolls out of the shadows, with blood all over him, he seems to have something in his hands, he calls out to johnny, then whispers, "Jordan"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Ganthet suddenly rolls out of the shadows, with blood all over him, he seems to have something in his hands, he calls out to johnny, then whispers, "Jordan"
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:39 pm

"Ganthet!" Jonny yelled, rushing to the side of his Guardian. Whoever did this to him had to be powerful, as in, world breaker powerful. Either that, or they got in a very lucky shot.
"What do you mean Jor-"
[Hal Jordan, Green Lantern of sector 2814] The ring answered for him, which just brought up more questions.
"Ganthet, just what is going on? Cryptic answer aren't going to get me anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Suddenly,a Red Lantern Appears infront of him, "Tell Where Jordan is Ganthet" This Unknown Red Lantern looks up at Johhny. "Looky, What we have here" He Spits Blood at Johnny, and raises his ring, and shoots a Hate Beam at Johhny's Mind.
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:42 am

Oh great, more surprises. Jonny raised his ring in defense, hoping to bluff the idea that he could use the full extent of his powers, even when he couldn't. He knew what Red Lanterns were like though, learning about them having been part of his training. Like how Green Lanterns wielded willpower, and Blue Lanterns hope, Red Lanterns used rage as their driving force, and it gave them a number of abilities for it. Their rings gave them some kind of Rage Plasma, like Napalm and acid mixed together, which burned even in the vacuum of space. Destroying their hearts wouldn't put them down either, as their rings became their hearts, albeit at the cost of dependancy on it. They also had to ability to spread their rage into another being, generally to try and turn them to the Red Lantern cause. Jonny grabbed Ganthet, and dodged the first ability, hoping that even in his current condition, the old guardian could still survive a bit of shaking. However, as he put Ganthet down, he could feel the third ability of the Red Lantern's seep into his mind. However, he did not worry, because just as the anger began to claim his heart, a blue light struck out against, and neutralized it. This was one of the advantages to being a Blue Lantern, he was the natural deterrent of the Red Lantern power, which in theory should've put him on top here. But without his full abilities, it was probably still gonna be an uphill fight.
"Wait here Ganthet, I'll deal with this." Jonny told the Guardian, before charging towards the Red Lantern, trying to use a quick burst of flight to knock the guy off his feet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:27 pm

The Red Lantern falls back looking up at the Blue Lantern, but before, and he can attempt to spit his acidic blood, a green cuff grabs him throwing him into a wall. It's Hal Jordan "Umm what's going on here" Asks the puzzled Lantern, staring at Both Ganthet, and Jonny.
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Jonny was able to knock the guy down, so score one for the Blue Lantern. He could see the Red Lantern obviously preparing to throw up that blood of it's, but a green set of energy handcuffs appeared, tossing the Red Lantern into a nearby wall. Jonny looked down at his ring, which was now glowing bright, indicating that its full powers were online. But that had to mean...
Green Lantern, right in front of him, Jonny's jaw wide open. He recognised this one, the guy who'd protected Coast City for years. Not quite the original, but he was the one everybody remembered.
"Your guess is as good as mine, but now that you're here..." Jonny said, laying his hand on Ganthet, the now active ring attempting to heal the Guardian, "We can heal the guy up, and get some answers."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:46 pm

Hal flies down to the Surprised Lantern. "Well Then Let's Get you to saf....." as soon as that is said The Red Lantern Appears from nowhere Smacking Hal into the Wall " THE GUARDIAN IS MINE.....MINE", Hal Gives a Wierd Look at the Lantern as he Throws a couple of green fists at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:47 pm

Hal flies down to the Surprised Lantern. "Well Then Let's Get you to saf....." as soon as that is said The Red Lantern Appears from nowhere Smacking Hal into the Wall " THE GUARDIAN IS MINE.....MINE", Hal Gives a Wierd Look at the Lantern as he Throws a couple of green fists at him.
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:51 am

This was getting weirder and weirder by the minute. Okay, so Jonny really should've expected it to be harder to take a red lantern, but the way it was talking was changing, as was the subject. At first the lantern wanted some guy named Jordan, and now that this particular lantern showed up, it was suddenly wanting the guardian it could've tried to take earlier. It was as if it's priorities had shifted...
"Um, Green Lantern," Jonny began, creating a large hand from his power ring, attempting to keep the red lantern pinned to something - floor, wall, whatever - whilst he spoke, "Is it just me, or this guy starting to act less and less like a Red Lantern? I know they're crazy, but they typically follow orders or have a set of priorities, and this one wanted someone by the name of Hal Jordan, and now it wants Ganthet who was already here."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:11 am

Hal looks at the BL " Well, Besides the fact I am Hal, I Notice there is something wrong with him" Hal Gets up in Pain, Then Throws a Fist at Him. '"I have been noticing alot of Lanterns, have been exhibiting emotion's different than their normal." The Red Lantern charges at Ganthet," HE WILL BE MINE!
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Jonny's eyes lit up, this guy was Hal Jordan? So that meant he'd originally been the target of this big lummox. But that was something else odd to hear, he'd been encountering lanterns recently, all going out of whack.
"Then how about we catch this one. I know you're part of the Justice League, and don't you guys have a few telepaths who could probe this guy's mind and figure out where he's been? Maybe he caught something along the way."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: sorry been late online   Blue where once was Green EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Hal Jordan walks to the new Blue Lantern, "i was a rookie once too...." Hal zapped both Johnny and him to Oa.
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:21 pm

"Wai-!" Jonny yelled as the Green Lantern enveloped them both in energy, transporting him, Jordan, and hopefully Ganthet as well, to some place across the void of space. It was quick, but worrying enough. This day was just getting complicated...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:27 pm

(Dude SO Sorrry i couldn't Post)

Hal, Jonny, and Ganthet land on Oa, But Find it In Ruins "Stay Here, I Can't Have Anyone Else Be Hurt" Hal Flys Off Into Oa, (continue on Oa )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue where once was Green   Blue where once was Green Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue where once was Green
Page 1 of 1