Dc Comics Rpg: Arkham City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkham Asylum has been expanded to a large part of Gotham, What lurks behind the city walls?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asylum (Christopher Merson)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Query
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Query

Asylum (Christopher Merson) Empty
PostSubject: Asylum (Christopher Merson)   Asylum (Christopher Merson) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:54 am

Name: Christopher Merson
Superhero Name: Asylum
Canon or NC: Non canon
Main Ability: The ability to warp the minds of others, in other words he can create temporary (or permanent, depending on both his will, his victim's will, and duration of his focus on the victim) insanity in others based on their own insecurities and personal demons. Effects generally include hallucinations and delusions which generally fade over a matter of a few hours. Rage, depression, and other emotional side effects are common, more extreme complications may arise as well, depending on the mental state of the victim beforehand. He generally uses this in order to distract and incapacitate his opponents.
Secondary abilities:(If Any): He is relatively familiar with handguns, though he's not a fantastic shot, he can hold his own in a fire fight if need be.
Origin: I'm from Star City, originally. Lived in a nice house in a pretty quiet neighborhood, just me and my mom. My parents were divorced, but on good terms, all in all it was a pretty sweet deal now that I think about it. Everything was... nice, peaceful. Sure, once in a while there was pet or two we had to put down, a friend who still won't speak to me, a school or two I was kicked out of 'cause some kid had a panic attack and blamed me, but that's how things go when you're "different". That's what ma called it, "different," people told her I was a dangerous, but she wouldn't have any of it, god love her. It wore her down though, the stuff that went around, she didn't go out, she didn't talk to anybody, it made her miserable, all because of little old me. So, first chance I get, I take off for coast city, not much money to start with, but that can be easily fixed. I think I'll make a name for myself. As what? I don't know, don't really care. All I know is Coast City'll be just crazy about me.
Family: An uncle and my mom back home.
Groups: Me, myself, and I. Does that answer your question?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asylum (Christopher Merson)   Asylum (Christopher Merson) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:01 am

Accepted but He is slightly overpowered, Turn him down a small bit
Back to top Go down
https://dccomicrpg.rpg-board.net
Query
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Query

PostSubject: Re: Asylum (Christopher Merson)   Asylum (Christopher Merson) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:11 am

Will do, but how? duration wise or what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asylum (Christopher Merson)   Asylum (Christopher Merson) Empty

Back to top Go down

Asylum (Christopher Merson)
Page 1 of 1