Dc Comics Rpg: Arkham City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkham Asylum has been expanded to a large part of Gotham, What lurks behind the city walls?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fork in the road

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jemsz95
Chief Supervison Moderator
jemsz95

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:19 am

(Continued from O brother, O mine)
As they are floating in space the first sight is the justice league watchtower destroyed.
The kill (controlled by black hand) shot a beam at batman disabling all his gadgets.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:26 am

(Wierd, but ok)
Batman looks upon the destroyed watchtower as Falls to his knees, Looking up to the Blackened Kill and Shouts "YOU BASTARD!", Grabing and holding The
Kill.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:28 am

THE POWERS OF BLACK HAND FADE FROM THE KILL
Back to top Go down
https://dccomicrpg.rpg-board.net
jemsz95
jemsz95

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:27 pm

The kill "wakes up" after being controlled by black hand and finds himself in space being choked by his brother.
He is confused and tired (for some reason).
He kicks batman in his knee and punches him in the face,
the kill reaches for his hand gun
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:32 pm

(abit childish but ok)

Batman moves away, throwing smoke pellets to the floor, and losing his sense of gravity,and activating his air tank. He launches at his brother in ZERO GRAVITY!
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
jemsz95

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:59 pm

(childish?)

The kill cant breathe and is giving up and almost dies, but the kill from this alternate future teleports him away into the earth down below governed by an evil batman
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:06 pm

(oh wow...awesome)

In Shock, Batman calls for his Batjet, to his surprise it doesn't come. Batman remebers the tracer he out on him from before (Silent Knights), and decides to follow him. After 10 hours he gets caught in earth's gravitational pull and falls into the Gotham Lake, he goes up to see half a Statue of his brother, then a Statue of....His Son( i assume that is his story) "My God"
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
jemsz95

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:21 pm

The kill is confused in this future earth.
Then he is apprehended by the New Blood Heaven police.
He is taken to Commissioner Wayne (The Kill).
"Well, well, well... Look what time dragged in."
"I've been expecting you, and your friend too!"
"Don't worry, he'll soon join the party!"(Coming for you)
"Take him away boys..."
"...to Arkham maximum punishment."
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Batman pulls himself out of the lake, to be greeted by the "New" Bloodhaven Police. Batman immidatley askes "What's going on?", "The Commish, wants to see ya" Batman imidiatley asks "Jim?", "Not Exactley", Batman calls for his batmobile, but remebers "Crap" Batman runs at the police car, jumping over it. Then grabbing one and using him as "Hostage" , "Tell me where My Brother is....."
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
jemsz95

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:34 pm

The kill swoops in. "Let the cop go..."
"...come with me"
The kill jumps away with some awkward acrobatic twist in mid air.
"Aren't you coming?"
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Batman gives a sharp look at his "Brother", Batman throws the cop into the others, and jumps with The Kill,throwing a electric batrang at one cop causing a domino effect. "Brother ? What Happened"asks batman.
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
jemsz95

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 pm

"Come with me, I'll explain later"
After the kill and batman are in what used to be the batcave the kill started talking
"First of all, I'm not the the kill aka Damian Wayne, I'm his daughter, my name is Nicole Wayne"
"Second, this earth is not how you remembered it, it's ruled by my cousin" (Damian Wayne{Batman's Son})
"Third, I give the rules, you follow them"
"Capiche?"
"Your brother has been taken to what used to be Arkham Asilum"
"We must save him"

Last edited by jemsz95 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:53 pm

(0.o)
Batman gives a hard dark stare at Greatx5 NEICE, then replys "Last i remeber this is MY HOME!, MY CAVE!, MY RULES!, "I don't care who you are, You are talking to a Guy who breaks bones for a living, But this is your world, so....take me to Arkham"
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
jemsz95

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:32 am

(meanwhile in arkham)

"Let me go!"
"Not until the lord Mastermind comes back."
"Whose 'Mastermind'?"
"I'm mastermind!"
Mastermind (Damian Wayne{Batman's Son}) walks down to the cell door.
"Release him."
"Take him to the torture room"
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 am

(0.o ok?)
Batman senses something's wrong and sees Arkham in the distance,"Is my car intact", with Nicole holding up the keys. Batman drives through the dark city. Batman rams the Batmobile into arkham, jumping slaming two guards together, and Looking at a picture of mastermind. Batman yells "You Son of a BITCH! WHERE IS MY BROTHER!
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
jemsz95

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:58 am

From a distance they hear a screech of agony.
"Let's go."
Together they silently take out two guard in the main entrance.
"Breaking in will be the easy part, we need a plan."
"Can't you teleport us in and out?"
"It's not that simple, Mastermind has put out an anti-teleportation device somewhere in Arkham..."
"...as long as it's still there, we can't teleport in or out of Arkham"
"Got it, i have a plan, get close"
"First I'll go through the ventilation system and take out the cameras"
"Then you'll take out the guards inside one by one"
"Finally we'll free my brother and find the anti-teleportation device and destroy it, so we can teleport away."
"Ok, lets go"
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 am

Batman runs in to commense the plan, He sees his brother fall, with his mask off to reaveal, They are Twin Brothers. "Wha---What"says batman with his brother looking up in weakness. Batman takes off his mask, causing his brothers eyes to widen "but....how". Shots are fired at the trio. "Okay here's the plan, Kill you find the tp generator and take it out, Nicole,The kill says WHo's nicole, Your Daughter, What!, i'll explain later you take down the guards, and you?, i am taking down mastermind".
Back to top Go down
jemsz95
jemsz95

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:36 pm

The kill takes down two guards that where in his way and ran into the first room he found that didn't have a cell in it, he found some maps of Arkham being displayed on a screen.
"Now, if I was an anti-teleportation device, where would i be?"
Exhales slowly
"Who am I kidding, I cant look for it in all of arkham without getting apprehended by the guards or without getting killed by the inmates."
The kill remembered when he was facing the commissioner, he looked just like him!
So if I am the commissioner, I would personally put the device somewhere no one would find it.
The kill's face went from puzzled to confident and ran out the room.

-Meanwhile-

Nicole was taking dow the guards in the room giving mastermind and batman some personal time.
"Any time now would be great bats, I can't hold them off forever."
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:31 pm

Batman scales up a wall, and jumps toward's the guards dropping a bomb at them. "Fast enough for you" Batman looks at his brother working, and runs straight into the office of the Mastermind.( whoever is playing MM please post.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Mastermind turns to his Father, " Father.....I...I Thought He Killed you, No Matter, You Die Nontheless." Mastermind pulls a gun.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Batman Replies " Son...If You Know What's Good For You Put Down The Gun" Batman Secretly Readies His Batarangs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:52 pm

"Nice Try, Father, But I Wised Up TO You" Mastermind shoots batman's hand, and charges at him.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Batman drops his batarang and rolls over, Mastermind. Kicking Him Into THe Doorway, "I Thought i Taught You Better" Batman Presses The Emergency Button On His Belt to Call His Brother.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:47 pm

"That Was Foolish, Father" Mastermind Calls in All His Guards, "It's Over For You"
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

brucewayne10

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:52 pm

"I don't think So" says Batman as he signals his brother to activate the bomb they planted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A fork in the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fork in the road   A fork in the road Empty

Back to top Go down

A fork in the road
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dc Comics Rpg: Arkham City :: Justice League Watchtower :: Outside Space-
Jump to: